• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    Beef Bibimbap for dinner. Rather spicy, very nicely.
    Nice!

I am so hoping that Bugis Street Brasserie reopens; just the sort of thing I used to order from them (although that would have been pork, I think, but still delicious)

Comment

I am listening to Seriously... on BBC Sounds where they are discussing the potential for wiping out the human race via an electromagnetic pulse.

Comment

Waiting for MasterChef, which will be on at 9 pm.

Comment

Need to fix a draft coming in my living room window

Comment

The watch had credited me with a chunk of exercise for the going up-and-down stairs with tools and batteries and that, and for the shopping, but there was time to make up. But the watch also said it's 5°C out, which is quite balmy compared to recent nights, and the weather app said the rain had stopped for a while; so I went for a walk

Of course it started drizzling as soon as I set foot out the door, then rained with a bit more vigour once I was far enough away

Still, I was well wrapped-up and striding out briskly, and I didn't have to go that far to make up the time, and ended up with both the red and green rings closed, thereby completing the set as I closed the cyan one earlier

Comment

A light drizzle ongoing.

Comment

Ribs and chips for tea

Still drizzly here too

Comment

Watching TOP2 Christmas songs.

They left fagot in for the Pogues' song.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I think the right people survived today's MasterChef.

TFBSZ

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      And tonight's viewing was S1E3 of The Valhalla Murders, Valhalla (TV Episode 2020). I think the chap who flew in from Norway just seems a bit off because he was raised by Jehovah's Witnesses; I believe that can have quite adverse effects on a person
                      Correction: no it wasn't

For some reason I believed I'd watched the first couple of episodes last week, but it turns out I'd only watched the first. So last night's viewing was actually S1E2 The Return (TV Episode 2020), and tonight's was S1E3 as above and S1E4 Scars (TV Episode 2020). Good job iPlayer keeps track of which ones I've watched for me

Up to 6°C out there now, with occasional rain.

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X