• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Way
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

José

Comment

Ferrér

(Where's Eek?)

Comment

Morning.

Dry.

Cold, very. 14.7 deg in here.

Sunny.

Though the visible slice of sky is uniformly grey.

1019 mBar, 30.1 inHg, 55% RH.

Saturday.

<hiatus>

Sun's gone in.

Still brass monkey weather.

<hiatus>

Sun went in.

Greyness overwhelmed it.

Walk walked.

Raining down here, sleeting further up the hill.

Icy and slippery in places, some places being rather unexpected.

The refuse disposal engineers made their way around at the usual time of 06: something, whereas the recycling engineers have just made their rounds taking away the small mountains of redundant glass and plastic, with the odd thing thrown in for good measure.

Why people can't take the tops off plastic bottles or crush cans is beyond my rather limited comprehension.

Lunch: Heinz pea & ham soup with Morrisons sunflower & pumpkin seed bread, bramble jelly sandwich on Morrisons wholemeal sunflower & spelt bread, some weird pongy foreign cheese, 0.91 pints of good Welsh Glengettie tea.

<hiatus>

Blue sky.

Sun's out again.

<hiatus>

Grey again.

Too cold to do anything much out there today.

Garden path quite icy in places, with the added advantage that it's wet so the ice is invisible.

Sun setting now so it's likely to get colder.

I see the Russian draft dodger is filling General with doom threads again.

<hiatus>

Afternoon entertainment: Tudur Owen's TV Flashback: Money.

Amusing enough.

Tea: spag bol, nice enough, mince pie & custard, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: Fleetwood Mac: Classic Albums: Rumours on Sky Arts.

Next: Cast Away ( 2000) on 4. It'll match the making of dvd in that box set of mine.

It's Very Long, and Even Longer With Adverts.

And there it is: done.

It set some of my survivalist teeth on edge (literally in places).

Water shelter food fire.

And making fire is much easier if you use a bow.
            Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 2 January 2021, 23:25.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning
              CBSwFB and still King Billy.
              Saturday
              meh

Comment

oh, and

Comment

Afternoon all.

It's a glorious day out. Clear blue sky, sunny, dry. Currently 4 degrees and will get up to 5. Low chance of precipitation. Barometer up to 1015 mBar.

Today's Kantar diary fact is:
                  Shane Warne's cricket test debut against India at Sydney 1992

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                    Ferrér

(Where's Eek?)

eek only likes certain numbers, he'll be back for the next pali

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

eek only likes certain numbers, he'll be back for the next pali
                      Actually sorting out Christmas decorations while sorting out outsourcing some work that needs to be done quickly.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X