• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

The database dump must have been taken around that time NT cocked up his ban

I'll see what I can do, as I have the admin password over there
    Right, I think I've lifted the ban, though I've never done anything with bans or moderation so I'm not sure. Give it a try

Comment

Right, I think I've lifted the ban, though I've never done anything with bans or moderation so I'm not sure. Give it a try
      Sorted.
      Ta <i think>

Comment

I trundled the recycling bin forth when I went out for my walk, but I've just remembered there's a couple of bags of newspapers to go out too. These had been underneath other junk in my bedroom; glancing at a few of them, they're dated between 2005 and 2008

And I don't know what's going on with the black bins. Either nobody's produced any rubbish, or the landlord is back to shifting stuff out of them to other people's bins despite his hip, as they were all empty when I checked them

Comment

I trundled the recycling bin forth when I went out for my walk, but I've just remembered there's a couple of bags of newspapers to go out too. These had been underneath other junk in my bedroom; glancing at a few of them, they're dated between 2005 and 2008
          Hoader!!!
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            Sorted.
            Ta <i think>
            Mind you, NATTT will ban me again, <just to see if it works, of course>

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              Mind you, NATTT will ban me again, <just to see if it works, of course>

Why do you think you are testing that site.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                Entertainment: 19:30 BBC2: Powering Britain: Biomass.
                that's great.
                moving 300 tonnes of precision machinery within mm tolerances FFS.
                skill.
                much respect.

Comment

Dinner was a thucculent thirloin thteak, with mushrooms, chips and peas.
                  happy 21st to lockdown me.
                  oh, and a nice Rioja.
                  ents was the thing DrS was watching, now Lewis.

no incantationisating 'till Monday now, so Rum may make an appearance after the Rioja.

Comment

Watching the band wagon which is hilariously bad..
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

As usual, I'm wishing I'd started the soup cooking an hour or two earlier

I've turned the slow cooker up to the not-quite-as-slow setting to hurry things along. Well hungry now, even after a snack-size Wispa

Comment

Working...
                      X