• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late lunch or early tea of Scotch broth and wholemeal bread

That was the last of the Scotch broth but I got a whole shoulder of lamb from Sainsbury's yesterday, so I'll be making lots more in the coming week from the leftovers of that

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      I have a hair cut and colour booked for tomorrow. That had better not be cancelled.
      You should be fine until Thursday according to reports....
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        You should be fine until Thursday according to reports....
        Yep. Glad I've got that in.

Comment

Seems I should have gone for a haircut last week after all

Comment

I see that xogg has wakened the duplicate post demon for us.

It's the crosswords wot dun it.

Tea: spag bol with proper Welsh cheddar grated on top, stewed pears and custard (getting rid of the milk at a pace now), 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: "Goldfinger (1964)".

The quote on PM moved me to tears which was awkward since I was eating spag bol at the time.

There's a thing about the Kennedys on 5 later.

Might watch that too.
            Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 31 October 2020, 21:03. Reason: 1964 not 1963.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

In the Chinese... [emoji12]
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                In the Chinese... [emoji12]

You'll love it, it's a way of life

Comment

Going to mark the 100 minute anniversary of the Prime Minister failing to turn up on time to address the nation by having a snack-size Mars bar

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Going to mark the 100 minute anniversary of the Prime Minister failing to turn up on time to address the nation by having a snack-size Mars bar
                    Sounds perfect. I've eaten all my snack sized snacks

Comment

Not having watched BBC news (or any other live news for that matter) for a very long time, I am impressed by the amount of filler material they have while they're waiting for something to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X