• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

bloody radical.
    Sometimes it’s nice to savour the flavour

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      I may go out shopping this afternoon.

It'll be a minor miracle if I'm able to tolerate a queue to get into M&S for more fish.
      No queue outside, just none of the fish I wanted inside, had to substitute lightly dusted plaice and lightly dusted cod fillets for the usual chunky offerings.

Naturally enough, despite the store being close to empty, there was one woman with a basket full to the brim & overflowing at the heat of the queue.

And the usual LOL faffing about at the other one.

Morrisons was ok so I am duly enprouted.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
        Given it’s so lovely and sunny out there we’ve just enjoyed lunch in the garden. Very nice chicken and bacon sandwiches with some lettuce and cucumber.
        I hope you locked the kids inside first....

Comment

I don't "need" to go out to the shops but I kind of want to.

Is that allowed?

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            I'll try it tonight.

Lunch: beetroot sandwich (Morrisons wholemeal sunflower seed & spelt bread), tomato sandwich (ditto), bramble jelly sandwich (ditto), yogurt, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Freecell score: 84%

I may go out shopping this afternoon.

It'll be a minor miracle if I'm able to tolerate a queue to get into M&S for more fish.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Busy day today!

Doing a favour for ex-clientCo on top of normal shizzle. Shan't tell NLUK as he'll get upset.

Lunch was some Heinz Beef Broth I found in the cupboard and a slice of toast.
              He might even tell his wife. Who will tell his accountant.

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
                Changed my first bicycle inner-tube. Can wait another 50 years for the next.

+20 Dad Points.

Currently celebrating with a packet of Chocolate Digestives.
                Send them for a cycle round Surrey. No more punctures.

Comment

I'm not going to do another full page of drivel.

I see BP has woken up so maybe he'll do some of the heavy lifting.

Comment

The Leg started complaining on the way home when I was enburdened with comestibles, and the other one nearly came out in sympathy with a pain in a similar place.

Her next door was in M&S at the same time as me.

In fact I followed her in but she didn't spot me until later.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      I don't "need" to go out to the shops but I kind of want to.

Is that allowed?
                      Don't you need fly spray? Just in case the "fly" returns.

I think NLUK's new drone shapped like a fly has passed its reality check.

Comment

Working...
                      X