• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Much rain now.
    Me no likey...
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Still warm and dry here.
      pissing down outside, but feck it.
      Dinner was steak pie, chips and peas, from the usual suspects.
      and Rioja, did i say i like Rioja?
      ents: revisiting his dark materials,as there appears to be feck all else worth watching.
      extra hour's kip tonight, so working from 09:00 wont be a problem.

it's on the development systems, don't want to upset the pizza munching spotty webdevs do we?
      so we do Sunday mornings, which they've never heard of.
      Last edited by BR14; 24 October 2020, 18:59.

Comment

Hard to tell if it's stopped raining or just very light rain now from looking out the window.

Comment

Entertainment: "Between Heaven and Hell (1956)" with that Robert Wagner and Broderick Crawford.

WWII Pacific Island epic, rather less of a recruiting film than "To the shores of Tripoli (1942)".

This last being rather inneresting in the way it glosses over the wonders of boot camp by focusing on drill and marching about the place rather than what appears in "The Pacific (2010)".

Now "watching" "The Bone Detectives" on 4.
          Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 24 October 2020, 19:30.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

HDM - if only.
            20 mins of watchable material stretched out to 57 min episodes FFS.
            could be worse, could be scandinavian, i suppose, or, horror of horrors, - Russian.

Comment

Watched the last of the four part Louis Theroux retrospectives. I hope he can do some new stuff when circumstances allow.

Then I watched this month's Sky at Night. Never going to be the same without Patrick Moore but it's still interesting.

Now time to make dinner. I fancy some macaroni cheese.

Comment

In the Chinese

It is still raining…

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  In the Chinese

It is still raining…
                  Very nice as always

There was a customer in there when I arrived

Not wearing a mask

Then his order came out and he left, and just before mine was ready, another customer came in

No mask on him either

Busyness status: a sort of grimace and a bit of muttering I didn't quite catch which seemed to imply "not really". But there were three delivery bags awaiting the return of the driver, and when he showed up he brought in four bags from the deliveries he'd just done; and there was a steady clattering of woks from the kitchen all the time I was there

Comment

Rain's picked up the pace again, and the road is starting to resemble a small river

Comment

Oh FFS, family Zoom call tomorrow… at 8am!

Comment

Working...
                      X