• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning
      Wet
      Windy
      Wednesday

Comment

Morning all

It's dark, wet, dull, just about stopped raining for now. Currently 14 degrees with a forecast high of 16 later. Rain expected to continue on and off all day. Barometer down to 992 mBar.

First coffee has been inhaled.

Comment

Morning all

I am now the proud possessor of a broken toe, judging by the colour it's gone.

Wet.

Grey.

Dark.

Dank.

Dreary.

Dreadful.

Sunless.

Warmer at 17.3 deg in here.

992 mBar and 66% RH.

Wednesday.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Did I miss something? When did you do your toe in?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              At some point between 23:15 yesterday and 09:22 this morning?
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey, wet, 14°C kind of day

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  At some point between 23:15 yesterday and 09:22 this morning?
                  IIRC it was about 21:00 whilst I was on the way up to the bog with no shoes or socks on, and in some hithertoe undetermined way, the foot of the table leapt out and contacted my right little toe which led in turn to much angst and swearing.

It's gone a purply black sort of colour now.

There's no treatment as far as I know and there's no crepitus so it's probably not actually borked, just bruised.

Won't be going for a walk today anyway since it's fecking raining.

The wonders of ibuprofen tablets and gel seem to help.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    IIRC it was about 21:00 whilst I was on the way up to the bog with no shoes or socks on, and in some hithertoe undetermined way, the foot of the table leapt out and contacted my right little toe which led in turn to much angst and swearing.

It's gone a purply black sort of colour now.

There's no treatment as far as I know and there's no crepitus so it's probably not actually borked, just bruised.

Won't be going for a walk today anyway since it's fecking raining.

The wonders of ibuprofen tablets and gel seem to help.
                    I bet you were hopping mad

Comment

Another classic from the architect with 20 years' experience of using Excel:

Them: "requirement abc123 should be removed but I can't see anywhere in your master list where this is reflected"

Me: "it's showing as removed in the Status column, G"

Comment

Working...
                      X