• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still occasional showers here, but in theory they should clear up later. Holding off on exercise bicycling for now against the possibility of being able to go for a walk later

Comment

Sausages in finger rolls for lunch; made a nice change

Comment

Back on hold with HSBC as I still can't get into my business accounts.

Comment

On hold now for over 20 minutes. I have a meeting at 3pm. I wonder if my call will be dealt with by then.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Call 2 done - still a goer...
            Call 3 done - should have been 30 minutes - it was 90;

Definitely a goer - time to setup a new limited company, grab a domain name and trademark a couple of phrases.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Definitely a goer - time to setup a new limited company, grab a domain name and trademark a couple of phrases.

Comment

Comment

I've just discovered that my two copies of Crime and Punishment are different translations, so they don't count as having bought the same book twice after all

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Back on hold with HSBC as I still can't get into my business accounts.
                    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    On hold now for over 20 minutes. I have a meeting at 3pm. I wonder if my call will be dealt with by then.
                    After 34 minutes on hold, I finally get to talk to someone. They take my account details, say they will look into my account, then silence followed by that lovely "you've been hung up on" tone.

May as well rejoin the queue and try again as I won't get answered before my next meeting finishes.

Comment

grab a domain name and trademark a couple of phrases.
                      Let me help

Always here to help.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X