• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After getting some good recommendations of watch to watch on here I made the mistake of watching Little Mix The Search. It is very predictable unless you haven't seen Britain's Got The Pop Factor. I don't know why they need to make 5 fecking bands they could have saved money by making two and having more sob stories.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Entertainment(continued): Dr Pimplepopper (repeat), but there's nothing to beat watching pimples popped.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Just sat through Bridget Jones’ Baby. That’s how much I love The Wife (tm)
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Just sat through Bridget Jones’ Baby. That’s how much I love The Wife (tm)
          I've got the trilogy; I've seen the first one some years ago, but not the other two. Must get round to them some time

The first one starts, as I recall, with a winter wedding in a Cotswold village all covered in snow. It was actually filmed in the height of summer; I was living in Cheltenham at the time and there was a thing on the local TV news about how they'd covered the village in fake snow, filmed for three or four days, then cleaned it all up again

Comment

No telly tonight apart from some C5 police interceptors stuff whilst dining. But back in July 1664, Sam Pepys has ensured that a contract for victualling the navy has gone to some acquaintances of his, who in return are going to cut him in for £300 a year

Nice work if you can get it

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all

The Dog (no TW) is unwell.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

morning
                dull
                king billy
                Monday
                meh.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Morning all

The Dog (no TW) is unwell.
                  Poor dog, hope it's trivial.

Comment

Morning folks

There appears to be a bit of blue sky and some wispy cloud. Currently 10 degrees with a forecast high of 18 later. Moderate risk of precipitation this evening/overnight. Barometer up to 1010 mBar.

First coffee has been drunk. A second will be coming along shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      Poor dog, hope it's trivial.
                      +1

(gentle)

Comment

Working...
                      X