• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Tea: the last of Sunday's roast turkey leg, there was a lot more than I anticipated, with carrots & onions, nice enough, yogurt, 0.91 imperial pints of good Glengettie tea.

Now watching a thing about the P51 Mustang on Smithsonian.
    coincidentally, so am i.

great machine.

dinner was a pepperoni pizza with chilli flakes.

and more Rioja.

Comment

The Polish café has closed, a bit earlier than their official closing time, but they often do that if they aren’t busy, and they closed earlier still last night.

I saw a few people collecting takeaway stuff which appeared to have been pre-ordered, so maybe the notice in the window tells people to phone their orders in; previously, they seemed to be going in and ordering at the counter then waiting around for it, which rather defeats the purpose of only doing takeaway orders

Now trying to decide what to have for dinner. I reckon something with chips might be a good idea

Comment

Tea turned out to be the last of the M&S pork and caramelised red onion sausages out of the freezer, with chips and beans. Very tasty

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          one simply does not...
          So I was actually on S1E6. Just seen S1E7. MrsBP nearly fainted....

Comment

At work they use slack. Someone created a channel WFH-pets. I am still trying to get my three together to post a picture.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              At work they use slack. Someone created a channel WFH-pets. I am still trying to get my three together to post a picture.
              One is supposed to refer to one's pet(s) as co-worker(s). So post "my co-worker just sat on my keyboard" or "I just had to take my co-worker for a walk".

I have not yet posted "my co-worker is licking their arse".

Comment

I am not the only one in the team who has been ill. SEveral other also have colds/mild flu. Boss has told us all to be more careful!

Comment

I am not the only one in the team who has been ill. SEveral other also have colds/mild flu. Boss has told us all to be more careful!
                  MrsBP spent most of the day wiping down surefaces people touch with surgical spirit. LIght switches, door handles etc.

Comment

One is supposed to refer to one's pet(s) as co-worker(s). So post "my co-worker just sat on my keyboard" or "I just had to take my co-worker for a walk".

I have not yet posted "my co-worker is licking their arse".
                    My co-worker wakes me up by sitting on my face?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      My co-worker wakes me up by sitting on my face?

I will steal that one!

Most have casts/dogs. One has guinea pigs which should please Pogle...

Comment

Working...
                      X