• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by founder View Post
    Oh that's not a bug 33300 odd is pages, dang

What's the dog walking like in Kent?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by founder View Post
      Oh that's not a bug 33300 odd is pages, dang
      Rather fewer than there used to be, since before the Mass Deletion there were more.

Morning all

Drizzly.

Sunless.

Grey.

Warmer at 18.7 deg.

Tuesday.

I wonder if the Post Office will have a spare copy of TV Times this week.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Tempted to change my icon...

Unfortunately, some foreigners (from London) were out early this morning, I saw them as I was going out on the walk. Two of them in their 60s (at a guess) carrying a fairly full backpack along a track that comes from one of the best mushroom patches.
        I got to the patch and it had been savaged. lots of discarded mushroom pieces, and signs that they had just been torn out of the ground rather than cut off. Tearing breaks the roots, damaging the fungus and making it more difficult for it to produce more mushrooms this year.

Comment

Tempted to change my icon...

Unfortunately, some foreigners (from London) were out early this morning, I saw them as I was going out on the walk. Two of them in their 60s (at a guess) carrying a fairly full backpack along a track that comes from one of the best mushroom patches.
          I got to the patch and it had been savaged. lots of discarded mushroom pieces, and signs that they had just been torn out of the ground rather than cut off. Tearing breaks the roots, damaging the fungus and making it more difficult for it to produce more mushrooms this year.

You need to put a local alert out in the local paper for feckwits
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning denizens

Another grey day out, but dry and already up to 18°C

Traffic seems to be flowing without let or hindrance outside, so I assume last night's roadworks, whatever they were for, have gone.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Just remembered I meant to do the mundane laundry so, a little later than usual, it's on

Just a "time saver" wash, as I did the mustiness-buster last time so I should be able to get away with that for a few weeks now

Just noticed - this was your 50,000th post.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Just noticed - this was your 50,000th post.
                Hah! I noticed the other day it was coming up, then forgot and missed it completely

Comment

TV Times purchased from the Post Office as is only right & proper.

Money extracted from bank without the use of sawn off.

Walk walked in the incessant drizzle.

Shower showered.

Lunch: Heinz leek and potato soup with Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed bread, bramble jelly sandwich on Morrisons wholemeal sunflower and spelt bread, red pippy <spit> corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Comment

It seems to have brightened up a bit out there.

Weather app tells me it's 22 degrees.

Realised I have 35 minutes until my next meeting so not much opportunity for a lunchtime walk AND eating lunch.

Comment

Working...
                      X