• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch: large roast pork and apple sauce bap (wholemeal)

Comment

Rain's back

Comment

Waiting for an utterly pointless meeting to end so I can get some lunch!

Also would like to get out for a walk around the block (and have a nose at the digging up of the road) inbetween the showers.

Comment

Lighting the Egg now so I can slow roast tomatoes and onions for Ketchup, chillies and peppers for harissa and then roast the smoked beetroot for a soup.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

There's thunder in them thar hills.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Last week, a bloke was stabbed just up the road and round the corner where all the bars and pubs are, and died a few days later. And last night, somebody else was stabbed, though with comparatively minor injuries, on the same road yards from where the first one happened

What is it with people? A few months in lockdown and they forget how to have a pint without stabbing someone?

Comment

<sits down gently oiling firearm>

More pears astewing in the microwave.

3lbs or so of rotten windfalls consigned to the compost heap.

Stone me, they stink worse than the apples do.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Breaking in my new fermentation jar with hot pepper sauce.

It's now in self isolation for the next 14 days.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Phoned the parentals to enquire why I'm seeing selfies of my brother in hospital on Instagram.

Turns out he's been feeling unwell for a few weeks and asked my Dad to take him to A&E yesterday morning. If only he'd had his heart / pacemaker / bloods check up when it was due instead of it being cancelled a couple of months ago. Pretty sure he'd have only needed a meds tweak instead of two days in hospital...

Comment

And the flipping digging up the road is driving me potty.

I think I will have to find alternative work accommodation next week.

Comment

Working...
                      X