• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jainnode View Post
    That'll be the diets defenestrated then
    I'd give up cookies but I'm no quitter

Comment

Went for a walk. There was a light shower in progress as I left so I wisely picked up a brolly on my way out.

The rain got more persistent. Then stopped. Then the wind got up and quite forcefully tore rain drops off the trees and flung them at me. Then it rained again, with wind, which made brolly wrangling a challenge. Then it stopped. I made it home.

Then it really chucked it down for about 5 mins.

Will see how much the knee complains later.

Comment

Entertainment (continued): Morse: The Remorseful Day. Not the happiest.

I was going to watch Gambit (1966) until I remembered that I already have.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

yeh, i'm watching inspector morose too.
          can't say it's rivetting.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Just finished Morse recently. Followed it with the box set of Lewis and then Morse the younger.

Probably going to start reading the books again.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by jainnode View Post
              That'll be the diets defenestrated then
              What's a diet?????
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well windy here now.

Managed to get as many pears in as I could.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

[QUOTE=eek;2801534]Cheating may have occurred but have this

nah this

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Well windy here now.

Managed to get as many pears in as I could.
                    perry?

or

In Calvados?
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Ooh! My favourite type of cookie! I shall be trying this one out when you've published it
                      Might be a while, there's about 30 or so recipes in the queue for the site.

Need to sit and do some scheduling. I know the next few will probably be fig macerated in port with balsamic meringue, pea and courgette risotto and pissaladière ( aka a v.poshe anchovy and onion pizza).

I've been taking it easy the last month and slowly ramping things up.

Will also be working on another cook book pitch.
                      Seems people weren't interested in the Sunday Roast book and it would have been waaaaaaay too expensive to self publish.
                      Did have some publishers interested but they pulled out last minute.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X