• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Mostly sunny out there today, though not as warm as it looks at 16°C, with a predicted high of 18°

Comment

The lightness of the overwhelming greyness seems to be increasing a bit.

Still breezy and cold out there though.

Now 21.1 deg in here.

Probably coz my hot little body is in the room.

Or something.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Pleasant out on my early dog walk.

Fiat 500 as a loan car. It's not The Toy
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Pleasant out on my early dog walk.

Fiat 500 as a loan car. It's not The Toy
          The new one? Horrible underpowered heap o'trash. You have get the Arbarth if you want to get up any form of hill.

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Afternoon all
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Cep and rosemary focaccia made, overnight prove in the fridge.

Phone is borked, had to sent it back for repairs. Hope it returns relatively soonish.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Sunny and windy today, 20c outside still 24c indoors.

Expected to get well windy later this week, debating whether to harvest pears before they become windfall fodder.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Less exercise bicycling than usual done, green ring not closed, still

This is because I need to walk up to collect the monthly prescription later, so I'll make up the rest of the time then

Comment

Freecell score in the breezy rainy morn: don't feckin' ask. Bad and getting worse.

Lunch: poached tomato and scrambled egg on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast (megacrust), bramble jelly sandwich on wholemeal sunflower and spelt, yellow corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

On the picking of the pears, I have a bowlful of windfalls in the front room gradually ripening.

The tree is still covered in pears, with the jackdaws pecking holes in some, and eating others that have fallen off.

Plus wasps of course.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X