• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Walk walked, during which I spotted some detritus which brought back some memories , notably the "TipTop" frozen drink and the "Jubbly" frozen drink.

Jubbly Frozen Drinks - Do You Remember?

With the jubbly you could suck all the flavour out of the ice, leaving something totally uninneresting behind.

And here we go:

Tip Tops - Do You Remember?

There's obviously something similar still available, as in the case of the Jubbly.
    We used to sometimes get Tip Tops warm and drink them

Comment

No sign of ladymuck this weekend. Hungover?

Comment

Wasn't she going on her hols or sommat?

Or did I get the wrong end of the stick as per normal?

Now watching Dr Pimple Popper which appears to have a fine selection of zits, cysts, pimples, keratoses and such like.

Chap with a big cyst on his forehead, full of porridge. Lovely.

She seems a lot gentler than the drs in Skin A&E.

Now a chap with something weird on his side. Pilomatricoma, a cyst made of calcium.

Now a black lady with bumps all over*.

The Dr doesn't know what they are but they've gone off for further examination.

Now a chap with a big feck off cyst on his shoulder.

Feck me, big lipoma, popped out just right.

*turns out to be neurofibromatosis. She looks wonderful after the surgery.
        Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 2 August 2020, 21:58.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Wasn't she going on her hols or sommat?

Or did I get the wrong end of the stick as per normal?
          She was, but I believe they have the Internet in such places as people go a-holidaying

If anything, being on holiday should mean she has more time for posting in TPD, not less

Comment

I never go anywhere so it's all a mystery to me.

Comment

asdfasdfasdfasdf

Comment

I never go anywhere so it's all a mystery to me.
                Same here. Other than the day trip to my great uncle's grave in France in 2018, the last time I was abroad was in the late twentieth century, visiting the Netherlands with my ex-gf. Had to hunt around for Internet cafés in those days

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Same here. Other than the day trip to my great uncle's grave in France in 2018, the last time I was abroad was in the late twentieth century, visiting the Netherlands with my ex-gf. Had to hunt around for Internet cafés in those days
                  Long long ago and far far away.

Tonight's pass of the ISS was the last one at a reasonable time of day until late September, by which time it'll be pitch dark at 20:00.

And cold with it.

I see that there's mutterings about making the over 50s lockdown in the future.

They can kiss my hairy arse before I'll do that.

It's been fecking bad enough as it is.
                  Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 2 August 2020, 22:50.

Comment

I see that there's mutterings about making the over 50s lockdown in the future.

They can kiss my hairy arse before I'll do that.

It's been fecking bad enough as it is.
                    According to Covid-19: government 'considers indoor mixing ban and M25 block' in England | Coronavirus outbreak | The Guardian it wouldn't be a blanket thing for all over-50s, but just for those considered at greatest risk. So you'd probably be OK, whereas my history of heart trouble would probably have me stuck indoors for the foreseeable future

No telly tonight, as I went back to reading Alas, Babylon. They're finding life after a nuclear holocaust to be a bit of a struggle

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny and Simpsonesque out, 16° but probably not getting beyond 20° later

Comment

Working...
                      X