• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is now a light shower occurring. Still reasonably bright out though with patches of blue here and there.

I think that's known colloquially as "sunshine and showers"

Comment

Just amused myself by attempting to understand what was proposed as an interview question to a graduate electronics bod.

I couldn't understand the worked illustration.

In fact I've never seen that particular circuit arrangement analysed because it's not exactly useful in most cases.

So I failed that then.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

dinner has been steak pie, chips and peas.
        with the usual.
        death in paradise 4:7 for entertainment.
        very pleasant evening here in sunny sarf herts.

Comment

Been back and forth between rain and shine here; currently in shine mode

Tea has been M&S breaded non-chunky haddock, with chips and beans

Having previously been uncertain as to whether these non-chunky fillets were cod or haddock, I realised while getting it out of the freezer that past me had written "haddock" on the bag when I transferred them into there from the box in which they came, so that's that cleared up

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Been back and forth between rain and shine here; currently in shine mode

Tea has been M&S breaded non-chunky haddock, with chips and beans

Having previously been uncertain as to whether these non-chunky fillets were cod or haddock, I realised while getting it out of the freezer that past me had written "haddock" on the bag when I transferred them into there from the box in which they came, so that's that cleared up
            I take things out of the packaging boxes too. They take up so much room and I only have a small amout of freezer space.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              I take things out of the packaging boxes too. They take up so much room and I only have a small amout of freezer space.
              Same

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Just noticed a route on my cheap old Android phone recorded a few weeks ago. Apparently I cycled 268 miles from home to Lille in France and then back to Felixstowe in just over an hour. Beat that CUK cyclists!

Your home appears to be not a million miles from mine, Do I need to have a word with The Wife?
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Your home appears to be not a million miles from mine, Do I need to have a word with The Wife?

Depends if she has a smile on her face?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

TFBSZ
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      Entertainment: Filthy Britain on 5 at 20:00.
                      Not a particularly inneresting ep, not enough sewer cleaning. and rather too much environmental health checking of caffs & pubs.

The layby full of human crap was tedious too.

Then the Extras on the 2nd dvd of "Heat" got watched.

Inneresting enough in their way, I suppose.

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      Just amused myself by attempting to understand what was proposed as an interview question to a graduate electronics bod.

I couldn't understand the worked illustration.

In fact I've never seen that particular circuit arrangement analysed because it's not exactly useful in most cases.

So I failed that then.
                      So far none of my remaining textbooks has covered the hybrid pi version of the common base transistor amplifier, though there are other models available including the h parameter and T versions in various books.

I've forgotten most of this stuff over the intervening 40 years or so.

Ho hum.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X