• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now watching Inside the Factory to see how the Typhoo factory coped with the public's increased demand for tea during lockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Now watching Inside the Factory to see how the Typhoo factory coped with the public's increased demand for tea during lockdown.
      Mrs V & I watched the toilet roll one last night.

Actually a really good program that offends nobody, sure it will be canned soon.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Exercise bicycling done

And after, a quick lunch of a couple of slices of buttered wholemeal toast ahead of the family Zoom call

Comment

Afternoon allll

Breakfast - usual

Lunch - Chicken (thigh) Rogan Josh prepared in Pressure Cooker that was recently bought, tasted yummy, jasmine rice prepared in Rice Cooker that bought a few years ago but still performs well

Weather - very changeable, heavy squally shower then followed by bright sunshine, currently 17 degrees and 1001 hPa holding steady

Summer solstice was this morning, longest hours of daylight, heading toward the dark mornings of winter !!!!!!!!!!
          Married

Comment

Sunday afternoon shopping trip to Tesco & Morrisons done & dusted, the purchases all washed and put away.

Knackered now.

The Strangelove Pater's car has developed a similar problem to the Monkey car inasmuch as one of the rear tyres seems to lose pressure.

If I wasn't so , I'd run the cable down the garden path & pump the fecker up again.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Family Zoom call done

It's clouding over here now - and even as I type, it's started raining

Comment

I have been watching the R series of QI. I had been waiting for the XL version to be released but it seems not to have happened so the normal length programme will have to do.

Comment

Sunny again now. Can't make its mind up

Comment

Tea: Morrisons cheese topped stick, Tesco tinned ham on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed bread with English mustard (the Irish strong mustard having run out) which nearly blew my head off, bramble jelly sandwich on Morrisons ancient grain bread, corner yog (red), 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: Filthy Britain on 5 at 20:00.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Just noticed a route on my cheap old Android phone recorded a few weeks ago. Apparently I cycled 268 miles from home to Lille in France and then back to Felixstowe in just over an hour. Beat that CUK cyclists!

bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X