• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Dry.

Sunny.

Blue sky with hints of white.

Going to get warm.

Knackered.

Did too much yesterday.

As someone once said, CB, keep buggering on.

These things come over one in waves.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all. CBS and bright sun out there.

Thanks for the love last night everyone. Still feeling very flat this morning but plodding on!

And now I get to continue helping CovKid1 tidy up after he tuliped on the toilet floor, seat and bowl. The joys of being a parent...

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        And here we are again, having woken unbidden at 03:00.

Ho hum.
        There was the insomniacs thread, I seem to recall, a while back. I was never (un)fortunate enough to be awake at an hour that warranted taking part.

Hope you got back to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Comment

As someone once said, it's OK not to be OK, and I'm glad I can let this stuff out here rather than just bottle it up with the bad results that usually happen.

Comment

Omm.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                Omm.

Comment

morning all
                  CBS again in shiny sarf herts.
                  saturday,
                  meh.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    There was the insomniacs thread, I seem to recall, a while back. I was never (un)fortunate enough to be awake at an hour that warranted taking part.

Hope you got back to sleep
                    Yes, went back to sleep of sorts, listening to the World Service.

I have no great recollection of anything they said so must have dozed pretty well until about quarter to nine.

The dermatitis is playing up at the moment.

Ho very hum.

I shall have to take more care.

Must make another set of fingerless cotton gloves to go in the gardening gloves, that seems to help.

<hiatus>

<taps screen> Is this thing on or wot?

Freecell score: 88%, running average 83%.

Lunch: spring veg soup (Heinz) with added pepper and hot smoked paprika.
                    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 9 May 2020, 11:59.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Sunny and Simpsonesque out, and 22°C

Apparently that’s as high as it’ll get, and it’ll cloud over in a bit

But it’s nice to have the windows open to get a bit of fresh spring air through the place

Comment

Working...
                      X