• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    the doctor wasn't fibbing...this month
    Next month will be the crucial test, I reckon

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
      tat bazaar
      It is indeed a tat bazaar!

I do like, though, that you can find out very easily if your order is coming from the UK/Europe or further afield. Amazon doesn't allow you to easily do that - you have to click into the details of every seller rather than just filtering for the location you want to buy from.

I am trying to buy more from UK-based companies to support our businesses (although I'm aware they may import from all over the globe) and Amazon makes that incredibly difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Next month will be the crucial test, I reckon
        and how did the crucial test for the zingy soup go?
        just for the record.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          and how did the crucial test for the zingy soup go?
          just for the record.

No adverse consequences were noted

Comment

No adverse consequences were noted
            oh, good.

no ice cream required then

Comment

Just popped out the back (in the light, and rather cold, drizzle) and got the newish recycling bin

It seems to either have been emptied leaving one small carrier bag behind, or put out when that was all it had in it. The latter seems more likely, as none of the other recycling bins seem to have been emptied yet

Maybe no-one was up in time to open the gate, or maybe they’re running late this week. The timings do seem to have changed quite a bit since *makes sweeping gesture indicating the state of the nation* all this started.
              The other recycling bins were in fact emptied later, so I was too early

Not sure if the general waste bins were done. A couple hadn’t been, but they were overfull so might have been left for that reason. I couldn’t be bothered checking the ones with lids down

Comment

dinner has been M&S lasangne, which was exceedingly tasty.
                and back to my faithful Rioja.

tv's naff <again>
                or maybe i'm just jaded.
                i've got freeview, iplayer, all4 and netflix, and i can't find anything that appeals.

meh.

i also have a sticky spacebar on this old laptop which is pissing me off big time.

happy weekend peeps.

WTF?? - elementary. when did holmes and watson become septic??
                and female? and chinese?
                no, no, no and NO.

Comment

WTF?? - elementary. when did holmes and watson become septic??
                  and female? and chinese?
                  no, no, no and NO.
                  It happened a good few years ago, 2012 IIRC.

Although, technically, Johnny Lee Miller is English - born in that London.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    It happened a good few years ago, 2012 IIRC.

Although, technically, Johnny Lee Miller is English - born in that London.
                    it's an abomination i tell you.
                    it's no right.

Comment

it's an abomination i tell you.
                      it's no right.
                      Think of them as different people who just happen to have the same names and occupations

Comment

Working...
                      X