• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning all

bright
    a bit damp
    not too king billy
    friday (TF)

Comment

Pinch and a punch, for the first of the month.

It's Friday, I'm in Love
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning all.

TFIF!!!

Big diesel engine on a delivery wagon turning over outside. Next door the other side are having work done.too.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Morning all
          Rain overnight has given way to some blue sky.

TFIF, etc.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Blue skies, 11 degrees. Forecast says 50% chance of rain from noon. Chilly breeze coming in as I opened some windows. They may not stay open for long.

Laundry on. Two loads of clothes today and tomorrow I'll do bedding.

Today is HWMBO's birthday.

Comment

Bin bags have been collected.

Skip has been picked up and maybe swapped for an empty one - flat 9 continue to spend a small fortune on paying for a parking space for it while they have renovations going on. It's now booked to the end of May (three months!).

Must be completely stripping out the flat. I'd love to have a nosey at it as all the flats in the block seem to have slightly different layouts.

Comment

Morning all

Grey.

White sky.

Was sunny.

No current precipitation.

Friday by all accounts.

Smalls done on economy & now out on the line, for how long is to be determined by the weather.

Shirts in the WM.

Should be done by 11, when the cottons will go in the WM & the shirts into the TD.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

A bit Simpsonesque out; up to 11°C already

Though the breeze is a tad chilly and it's forecast to get cloudy and maybe rainy later, so it won’t get much warmer

Comment

Morning All

Breakfast - usual

Lunch - Fish and Chips

Weather - no rain, no sun, just weather !!

Bedding Change - white with blue patterns

WM - Dirty bedding

Accounts - all up to date and balancing

Its Fryday , plus the refuse collectors are here

2nd coffee
                    Last edited by AndyGarbs; 1 May 2020, 09:48.
                    Married

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      ...Chilly breeze coming in as I opened some windows. They may not stay open for long.

Laundry on. Two loads of clothes today and tomorrow I'll do bedding.

Kitchen window closed. Bedroom window remains open

First laundry done and hung up. Second load in.

I probably could have done it all in one load but I don't like to overfill the WM.

Comment

Working...
                      X