• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    My niece has just given my great-niece chocolate! 4 months, 11 days.

Instead of sending her money, I should have sent a copy of the Gina Ford weaning guide.

Next she will let the child play with her mobile phone.....
    Oh I forgot. Not everyone is a parent here.

If you get children sweet stuff, that is all they will eat.

You start weaning with pear. Move on quickly to vegetables - the stronger the flavour the better. Brocolli is good.

I don't think there has ever been a case of a child starving themself to death. Though they can hold out for days.

Some two year olds can hold their breath until they pass out! If that happens you just let them wake up and make no fuss....

Comment

You start weaning with pear. Move on quickly to vegetables - the stronger the flavour the better. Brocolli is good.

I don't think there has ever been a case of a child starving themself to death. Though they can hold out for days.

Some two year olds can hold their breath until they pass out! If that happens you just let them wake up and make no fuss....
      Oh. Mobile phones.

Never ever let a child play with something unless you expect it to be broken or lost. Keys is a good one.

When twins were 18 months, I used to get them for weekends. When they left, I tidied up all their toys. One weekend I was missing a brick. I turned my city flat upside down. Twice.

DD had put the brick in my Mother's handbag! Grrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Entertainment: Alistair Cooke: America E3.
        (continued) Alistair Cooke: America E4 wherein the ungrateful wretches waste tea in a harbour.

Homeland S8 E9 wherein no one knows wtf is going on.

Though the prospects of a nuclear exchange with Pakistan seem to be increasing.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

and, - the transformation to mumsnet is complete.
          our work here is done.............................................. ..............

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            you'd pay?
            i've been a rocker all my life.
            i hope, one day, to become a camshaft.

maybe.

I once offered admin money for rep. He got REALLY angry. But times change. NLyuk used to have standards. They sdhe started working the docks. But things them got so bad look at who she married....

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              and, - the transformation to mumsnet is complete.
              our work here is done.............................................. ..............
              Shall I switch to talking about C*V*9? Or *rE**T?

You know mumsnet only talks about penis beaker's and how one is supposed to have anal sex at CentreParcs?

Comment

Shall I switch to talking about C*V*9? Or *rE**T?

You know mumsnet only talks about penis beaker's and how one is supposed to have anal sex at CentreParcs?
                no, no, and......................

no.

Comment

Anyway, I now intend to drivel about something that has been cheesing me off for a few days. No doubt it will upset BR14 - but what is new? Its my job to **** him off!

I expected this subject to come up in Scheme Enquiries section. Amazed it has not....

Comment

Anyway, I now intend to drivel about something that has been cheesing me off for a few days. No doubt it will upset BR14 - but what is new? Its my job to **** him off!

I expected this subject to come up in Scheme Enquiries section. Amazed it has not....
                    ... Anyway - you may have heard of something called the loan charge. A group was set up to fight this. LCAG. They have their own private forum - which makes sense. CUK is public so attracts trolls(really!).

Anyway, LCAG is recommending that their members use a defense called "white space". It is basically a tax avoidance scheme. With chances of success very close to zero.

It really ***** me right off that a group is supposed to help people is exploiting them.

To fight HMRC, I have to have my own adviser as they have pushed me over the edge over the last 12 years. Luckily I have no loan - I don't think anyone round here does. My adviser, who I shall call Phil, has told all his clients if they use "white space" they are totally stuffed.

LCAG have alot to answer for.....

Comment

Sorry they was a bit serious. But it has been ****ing me right off. I feel better now....

Comment

Working...
                      X