• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Trundling of the recycling bin has been completed

Our was collected at 07:30. I think they were in a bad mood as one plastic recycling container was only half emptied.

Still who can blame them - **rking on a Bank Holiday. I would do their job - I would do any job - but I am pleased I don't have to do their job....

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      it's pretty funny, i think.

that may be the rum, though <hic>
      If my posts become funny, you have probably had too much. Though I suspect you will pass out long before that...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Yeah I know but I cannae watch it now
        So you finally went up to Glasgow for some "cooking to fill freezer"? Did the polis not stop you?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Ooh learned a new thing! During the really hot summer of 2018 there were lots of points issues on the railway tracks which was caused by the rails heating up. Painting the tracks white reduces their temperature by about 5%! I didn't fathom if that solves the points failures
          Racists! Why not paint them black!

If we paint everyone white, will it reduce infections by 5%?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            stir crazy? already?
            oh, dear
            How can we tell the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Picking it up at 1pm, when I've finished w**king for the day
              Language please!

Comment

Back into tpd real-time! Gosh you lot have been busy!

Comment

I was supposed to be charging for the day but am not so I had a lie in until about 0930 after which I portioned up the meatballs and sauce cooked last night into tubs that were prefilled with the portions of bulgar wheat, labelled, and chucked in the freezer.

Coffee and two digestives had.

I will make a cake today. Undecided which cake to make. It's going to feature chocolate so will either be brownies or a chocolate sponge cake. The former is dead simple and I can do off by heart. The latter requires me to fidget about with icing.

Comment

Cleaner busy cleaning. While she cleaned my work space(dining room and lounge) we went for a walk. MrsBP, me, baby bp and cleaner's son.

DD was walking neighbours dog. We were not allowed to stroke her(the dog, not DD) as the owner asked her not to let anyone stroke it. The owner is an old woman. In more ways than one. The owner's daughter is a real snowflake. Goes to scholl with DD.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Cleaner busy cleaning. While she cleaned my work space(dining room and lounge) we went for a walk. MrsBP, me, baby bp and cleaner's son.

DD was walking neighbours dog. We were not allowed to stroke her(the dog, not DD) as the owner asked her not to let anyone stroke it. The owner is an old woman. In more ways than one. The owner's daughter is a real snowflake. Goes to scholl with DD.
                      Snowflake did get DD a nice birthday present! About £40 worth!

Though DD's other school friend bought her about £200 worth of stuff! Her parents are very well off. And more money than sense.

Another school friend's parents run Gullivers World. Or own. Or something....

Comment

Working...
                      X