• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    All parties down the chain have ties up their contracts and so I should have a contract within the next day or so.

Had an email from my client contact last night asking if it’s OK if they extend the duration of the project from six to twelve months... fine by me! Given the normal level of slippage that might well see me through 18 months.

Best of all, will get you away from the kids. How long will you lock them in the garden for?

Personally I found a bucket of water, 2 plastic cuos, and the twins would be happy for about 2 hours....

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      you have to spread it anticlockwise in the feeders for that to work.
      naked.
      at midnight.
      on a full moon.

i have it on good authority, guv, honest.

NLUK's accountant?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        you have to spread it anticlockwise in the feeders for that to work.
        naked.
        at midnight.
        on a full moon.

i have it on good authority, guv, honest.

There's a certain theme in your posts today.

You are Jeremy, and I claim my £5...

Meet Jeremy the lonely snail hoping to find a 'lefty'mate
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Very quiet at *or*. About damned time - last week was EXHAUSTING!

Watched rocketman with MrsBP. Did it in 2 parts - inbetween I went to the park with baby bp.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            There's a certain theme in your posts today.

You are Jeremy, and I claim my £5...

Meet Jeremy the lonely snail hoping to find a 'lefty'mate

yes, sorry, it's all this incanting and assorted wizarding.
            it's permeating my whole existence.

Comment

Splendid weather again up here. Not that I can benefit from it WFH. All good fun.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                Splendid weather again up here. Not that I can benefit from it WFH. All good fun.

50m from the promenade here....

Comment

The film was also interrupted by binman. Last FRiday our bin was not collected. We complained - so they emptied it again today. All three wrappers. As last FRida the wagon was full and they had gone to thedepot to empty it....

Comment

Chatting to my Polish mate. He went back to Poland. Quarantined for a week with random police check ups. Even out of quarantine, no-one is allowed out. He lives by woods and is a loner who likes walking - he just wants to go out there. Very annoying...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

50m from the promenade here....

More that I'm in a room with a south-facing window and at this time of year the sun is too low during the day to have the blind up.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X