• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
    apparently its Monday
    So links day....

Comment

VAT due tomorrow, do I pay it or do I take up the offer to defer?

(FreeAgent has handily assumed I will defer anyway, but I don't like being in debt especially with the VAT man)
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        I keep meaning to take my duvet down to the dry cleaners / launderette.

They still seem to be open but on reduced hours.
        I had to do one of ours last week. After the cat pooed on it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Who are you?

Seriously, good to have you back!

All okay?
          pretty much, tfa.
          i see one of the culprits is on hold for a bit, and one of the really annoying twats is gorn.
          good start, only a couple of paranoid numpties left.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

(FreeAgent has handily assumed I will defer anyway, but I don't like being in debt especially with the VAT man)
            Accountants advice is to pay it if you can, only defer if you have no choice.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Going to attempt a MacMuffin as MrsMac and I are suffering withdrawals from McDonalds, only have one once in a blue moon but the fact I can't have something means I want it more.

Also being subjected to the soundtrack from Hamilton, not that it's bad, it's just that it's on constant loop for hours upon hours upon hours!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                Mrs Zig doesn't want to move. I do. Things could get "interesting".
                So she would rather stay where she is and starve! Assuming things get worse that is....

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Or NLUK had a pee onto my patio again.
                  Sorry. Ran out of empty water bottles :
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Going to attempt a MacMuffin as MrsMac and I are suffering withdrawals from McDonalds, only have one once in a blue moon but the fact I can't have something means I want it more.

Also being subjected to the soundtrack from Hamilton, not that it's bad, it's just that it's on constant loop for hours upon hours upon hours!
                    Aldi sell sausage patties that combined with cheap processed cheese slices create a passable simulacrum.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I've decided I will pay mine when its due in June as the mechanism for how / when you make the deferred payment isn't clear and if the next quarter isn't deferred, I don't get how the payments will be properly dealt with. My MTD account is a mess because the new system doesn't seem to add anything up correctly so I really don't trust HMRC to get deferrals dealt with properly.

Comment

Working...
                      X