• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch: lamb roasted to a turn which made a pleasant change , yogurt, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Even the gravy was free of lumps.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Hoovered.

Sofa blanket out of the WM and draped over an airer.

First bedding load in the WM.

Need to clear the hanging space of the dry clothes from yesterday to make room for the bedding.

Comment

Afternoon all. Made a start on the old lady's garden. Much bush trimming and removal is required. I don't believe anyone's been near it for 5 years.

I've found a load of gnomes (one's a wizard).

I found the remnants of a hedgehog.

I found that bracken is a right old twat to dig out.

Lastly, I found that I was hungry so i've come inside for a sausage sarnie (brown sauce, obvs).

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Afternoon all. Made a start on the old lady's garden. Much bush trimming and removal is required. I don't believe anyone's been near it for 5 years.

I've found a load of gnomes (one's a wizard).

I found the remnants of a hedgehog.

I found that bracken is a right old twat to dig out.

Lastly, I found that I was hungry so i've come inside for a sausage sarnie (brown sauce, obvs).
          Top man, I hope you have had time to attend to your own, a little cream afterwards prevents any rash or itching....

So I have been told
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            Great day for a barbecue with your friends at the beach or the park
            I intend to meet with all my friends! So just me on my own then....

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
              Still here old boy. Though that indigestion had me wondering at times last night.

Slanty eyes? Afraid you're very much mistaken there. That's an outdated racial term I wouldn't wish to be associated with. Slitty eyes - that was my gaffe.
              Century

Comment

Lunch has been a corned beef bap (wholemeal) and a bag of plain crisps. Simple but effective

The leaves are starting to come out properly on the chestnut tree - mainly on the south-facing side so far, though there are plenty of buds to the north. I’d never noticed that the leaf-opening spreads across the tree from south to north before, but it makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Checked the sourdough starter.

Bubbles!

Topped up and put back in its happy place.

Next weekend I may be making bread, must get some flour in.

Comment

Lunch was leftovers from last nights birthday dinner for twins.

Comment

Walked up to the pier and back with MrsBP.

Saw a seal. Apparently it was there yesterday and had a fish. The seagulls tried to steal the fish. I think the seagulls are not happy about having to catch their own food.

Also saw a gannet or cormorant or something. It did some diving for fish too.

I think there are quite a few mackerel in the bay.

Comment

Working...
                      X