• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23
    that would be a failed escape attempt. like digging up and finding yourself still inside the compound. no, i was imagining boring into another bulletin board entirely.
    A bit like a second summer holiday. Well we are contractors we can afford it
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

and there was me thinking that as long as i steered clear of asses i'd be alright! actually, it was pit ponies wasn't it? hmm i feel a wikipedia coming on...

Comment

here we are:

"A pit pony was a type of pony commonly used in coal mines up until the mid 20th century. Shetlands were used because of their small size.

Pit "ponies" were used for both economical and practical reasons and their use is said to have been instrumental in making coal mining a success.

The ponies were low set, heavy bodied and heavy limbed with plenty of bone and substance. They were low-headed and "sure-footed" and not under five years of age, and possibly not more than 14 years of age.

They worked in the mines, carrying their heads very low pulling heavy loads.

Pit ponies were well cared for in most cases and well fed and watered to ensure their reliability in the mines.

It is rumoured that some mines had pit ponies that never left the underground. They actually had stables underground for them."

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          That TRF radio is working a little better.

It's now covered in additional bypass capacitors.
          You should submit it for a Turner prize
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Tea break over boys back to work !
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Evening all.....how are we this fine evening....

Comment

Originally posted by smee.again
                Evening all.....how are we this fine evening....

Hello dude
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Who's smee?
                  "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Tony
                    Who's smee?
                    Is it Sprite boy?

Comment

captain hook's flunkey i presume?

Comment