• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i still have those albums... i kinda inherited them in a house move many moons back. i converted them to mp3 a year ago and put them on my ipod crackles, pops and all. i think i might give peanuts a listen.

Comment

Hello Everybody
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

i am not sure what the first lp i bought with my very own cash was. it would have been black rose by thin lizzy or tonic for the troops by the boomtown rats or jazz by queen i suppose.

Comment

something around 77 / 78 i think. of course i am not counting those cheap, fake pop hit compilations. i probably bought a few of those in the mid seventies.

Comment

Comment

nearly.

Comment

Morning All....

Comment

the first brand-new chart single that i bought for myself was either baker street by gerry rafferty or mr blue sky by elo.

Comment

of course, i had dozens of others bought second had from the local newsagents. most of em were total junk but there were a few diamonds.

i recall a picture sleeve i don't want to go to chelsea by elvis costello and his attractions (or imposters?). which i absolutely loathed with a passion at the time but now i adore.

Comment

if my calculations are correct this is my 2000th tpd.

Comment

Working...
                      X