• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i still have those albums... i kinda inherited them in a house move many moons back. i converted them to mp3 a year ago and put them on my ipod crackles, pops and all. i think i might give peanuts a listen.

Comment

Hello Everybody
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

i am not sure what the first lp i bought with my very own cash was. it would have been black rose by thin lizzy or tonic for the troops by the boomtown rats or jazz by queen i suppose.

Comment

something around 77 / 78 i think. of course i am not counting those cheap, fake pop hit compilations. i probably bought a few of those in the mid seventies.

Comment

Comment

nearly.

Comment

Morning All....

Comment

the first brand-new chart single that i bought for myself was either baker street by gerry rafferty or mr blue sky by elo.

Comment

of course, i had dozens of others bought second had from the local newsagents. most of em were total junk but there were a few diamonds.

i recall a picture sleeve i don't want to go to chelsea by elvis costello and his attractions (or imposters?). which i absolutely loathed with a passion at the time but now i adore.

Comment

if my calculations are correct this is my 2000th tpd.

Comment

Working...
                      X