• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ambled up to the Amazon Locker and back. It may be 7° and windless out there, but there’s a bit of a damp chill in the air that gets right in your bones even on a short walk like that

I should probably put on a jumper or something when venturing outside at this time of year

Comment

Bathrooms cleaned.

Floors cleaned.

General tidy up and sort out done.

Faulty light finally reported to landlady.

Dusting next. I hate dusting despite how good the place looks once done.

Bin bags will be taken over to the communal bins rather than my usual choice of putting out at the top of my patio stairs on collection day.

Comment

Fish finger bap (wholemeal, red sauce) for lunch

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I so need to buy some fish fingers

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            I so need to buy some fish fingers
            When you fancy a fish finger, nothing else will do

Comment

Still no time to get into the tpd time machine.....

Comment

Never been innerested in fish fingers really.

Tea was the latest batch of spag bol, the bol being some cheap beef/pork mince that was half price.

Tasted ok after being fried to death, the sauce being a dolmio (BBE some time ago) augmented with two large fried onions, some garlic, some hot smoked paprika, and some chili powder (hot).

Nice enough.

It even had some tomato sauce in it.

This last to get rid of it.

Now enjoying the 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I realised that, other than coffee and biscuits, I hadn't properly eaten today so decided on having an early dinner.

Early tea was M&S Haddock Fishcakes with salad.

I may have cheese and crackers later if I feel peckish.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    Walk duly walked

Another carrier bag full of crap brought down the hill.

Mostly glass bottles today, so a good deal heavier than a carrier full of crushed & empty cans.

Getting closer and closer to justifiable homicide of litter louts.
                    if we lived closer together and you had a spare GPMG...................................

Ambled up to the Amazon Locker and back. It may be 7° and windless out there, but there’s a bit of a damp chill in the air that gets right in your bones even on a short walk like that

I should probably put on a jumper or something when venturing outside at this time of year
                    yer getiin' auld

anathema! - heretic! godless heathen! mods, mods!!
                    guards! guards!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      It's not about being a wuss it's about getting out of the tube more efficiently than anyone else (esp. tourists). Whilst it's a good system, no-one uses it for fun
                      Oh I use it for fun! I like trains! You should try being autistic.....

Comment

Working...
                      X