• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    Some would say he's a bell end

(not me, I hasten to add)
    Just MrsBP then.....

Comment

Never heard of him.
      Nor have I.

His clawprints are all over the place though.

Is it more or less fragrant than your Esteemed Customers?
      Difficult question to answer, much the same in an unwashed sort of way.

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      that's why you're a Leg End

Some would say he's a bell end

(not me, I hasten to add)

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Links are up

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      What are these links you keep saying are up? Presumably they must keep falling down again, otherwise you would have said it only once.

485th time, but nobody's listening

Lunch was Heinz baked beans on toast (Morrisons Ancient Grain), with a quarter of a Morrisons pork pie (Latticed, reduced).

The morning's trip to Swansea yielded a fine collection of preloved dvds.
      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 15 April 2019, 13:11.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        What are these links you keep saying are up? Presumably they must keep falling down again, otherwise you would have said it only once.
        Did Nick's links go down on him?

<sniggers>

Comment

Sausage bap (wholemeal) for lunch

And what with making that, and sorting the links out, the day is almost gone

Oh, wait, it stays light later now doesn't it. So I might yet get around to doing one of the many things I ought to be doing.

Comment

So I might yet get around to doing one of the many things I ought to be doing.
            Descaling the kettle? Fixing some obscure bug in an unheard of programming language?

Details please!

Comment

Sausage bap (wholemeal) for lunch

And what with making that, and sorting the links out, the day is almost gone

Oh, wait, it stays light later now doesn't it. So I might yet get around to doing one of the many things I ought to be doing.
              You & me both.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Descaling the kettle? Fixing some obscure bug in an unheard of programming language?

Details please!
                "Deciding what to do" will probably see me through till teatime

Comment

Speaking of which, tea/dinner this evening was more of yesterday's turkey legs.

There's an awful lot left.

The other task this afternoon was looking through yet another drawer of assorted papers, some of which made me weep, but there we go.

As in "Happy Birthday & Many Happy Returns" to an Aunt who burned to death a little before her 7th birthday, and similar cards to another Aunt wishing "Happy 21st Birthday" though she never made 23 due to rheumatic fever side effects.

Also found the £1/1/0 hospital fee for the 7 year old's 1 day stay.

Then there were Birth certificates dating to the mid 1800s for my great great grandparents.

And shedloads of unused cutlery and flatware that were wedding presents for the Strangelove Parents.

But the passports and birth certificates I'm actually looking for: not a fecking sign.

Oh, and the hayfever is playing up again with all the wind today.

But never mind, the black cat really enjoyed the skin off the turkey leg.

Best thing he's had today.
                  Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 15 April 2019, 17:28.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    And how is the dog?
                    She’s recovered well. It appears there’s a 24 hour dog bug doing the rounds.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

And did it?

Comment

Working...
                      X