• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Hoping that Welsh Weather improves for the weekend. Headed to Tewkesbury on Saturday and thence to LLanwrtyd Wells and back via Brecon on the bike.
    Don't forget your skis.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all. Grey but not wet here.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey, dry, and calm here. Not very warm though

It was very chilly in the night, too. I think I'll get the one-third of the duvet I laid off the other day back into service until spring gets started properly

Comment

morning

meetings all morning FFS.
          i'm remembering why i Hate Powerpoint Monkeys <or PM's, as they call themselves>

q: 'why isn't this progressing?'
          a: 'because i'm sat here in meetings with you all the fecking time!'

mad

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            Don't forget your skis.
            Looking very Xmasy down in Carmarthen apparently, with some unable to get their car out of the drive.

Just listen to those sleigh bells.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
              Looking very Xmasy down in Carmarthen apparently, with some unable to get their car out of the drive.

Just listen to those sleigh bells.
              Llanwrtyd Wells has heavy snow today apparently.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

My Mum phoned earlier with her mobile but rang off immediately, which usually happens when her landline rings just as she's calling. It must be one of her friends who talks away on the phone for an hour or more, as the landline is still engaged when I try it.

So I'm waiting for that call to end so she can call me to tell me she hasn't got any news, which means I can't start cooking my lunch, because she'll ring while I'm doing it.

I'm hungry

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  So I'm waiting for that call to end so she can call me to tell me she hasn't got any news
                  My mistake; she had several items of news, all concerning people I've never met or even heard of before

Now for the sausages

Comment

Interview with a new client tomorrow. NHS so the rate's the low side of acceptable, but a gig's a gig...

Comment

Lunch finally had: a very nice little fry-up

The sausages were M&S Cumberland chipolatas. Being thinner makes them reduced fat, I would imagine. So probably one of my five-a-day, too

Comment

Working...
                      X