• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N

nads n. Testicles; plums. abbr. gonads.
    I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked
      We're behind you zeity, well behind you

about 100ft behind you !!! looking the other way!
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by Clownio
        N

nads n. Testicles; plums. abbr. gonads.

oh not sure I can do Wednesday, may have to make it tuesday now as I've moved stuff around!
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
          these are very very funny!!! where are you getting them all from ??

A VIZ profanisaurus website - want the link ?

It'll spoil my fun but at least I'll get some work done.

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
            oh not sure I can do Wednesday, may have to make it tuesday now as I've moved stuff around!
            No probs I've checked my filofax, PDA, dangleberry, diary, calender and checked with my PA and I am in fact free on Tuesday as well....as I am on Monday, Thursday & Friday .....every week

Comment

name: test
              height: 6'6"
              weight: 282 lbs.
              date of birth: march 17, 1975
              resides: tampa, fl
              pro debut: 1998
              trained by: bret hart & leo burke
              finishing move: flying elbow drop

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                You wot?

just what I was thinking.
                SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Andrew Test Martin (born Andrew J. Martin on March 17, 1975) is a Canadian professional wrestler, who is best known for his appearances with World Wrestling Entertainment under the ring name Test. In 2005, Martin legally changed his name to Andrew Test Martin in order to regain legal ownership of his ring name, which was trademarked by WWE [1].

Professional wrestling career

World Wrestling Federation (1998-2004)
                  Andrew Martin was first seen on WWF television as an unnamed bodyguard for Mötley Crüe, when the band performed at a televised WWF event. In a staged event, Martin threw an overzealous fan off the stage during the band's rehearsal. He made his official WWF debut on the December 14, 1998 episode of RAW is WAR.

While Martin was a singles wrestler at first he soon ended up joining Vince McMahon and his faction, The Corporation. Test first played the role of a bodyguard for Corporation member The Rock. During an interview, The Rock stated that his rival Triple H would have to "pass the Test" before going on to face The Rock.

After being ousted from the Corporation, Test joined a group of wrestlers that included The Big Show, Mankind and Ken Shamrock. Dubbed "The Union", the group briefly feuded with the Corporation before quietly disbanding. They were known for carrying 2" by 4" pieces of lumber to the ring with them.

Test began an onscreen relationship with Stephanie McMahon and the two eventually got engaged after Test defeated Shane McMahon - who disapproved of Test - in a "love her or leave her" match at the 1999 SummerSlam. After The British Bulldog hit Stephanie with a trash can, she developed amnesia. Plans for the wedding continued until Triple H showed a video which revealed that he had drugged Stephanie and taken her to Las Vegas, Nevada, where they were married in a drive-through ceremony. Stephanie turned on Test and sided with Triple H, ushering in the McMahon-Helmsley Era.

Test was eventually a heel again and placed in a tag team with Albert, known as T & A (Test and Albert), under the tutelage of Trish Stratus. T and A disbanded in early 2001 when Albert turned on Test at the orders of Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley. After the split, Test entered the 2001 Royal Rumble tossing William Regal out of the ring and then defeating him the next night on RAW is WAR for the WWF European Championship in a squash match. Test then feuded with Eddie Guerrero for the European Championship, losing the championship to him at WrestleMania X-Seven following interference from Dean Malenko and Perry Saturn.

Later in 2001, Test joined The Alliance in retaliation for being betrayed by the APA. He went on to pin Bradshaw at SummerSlam, win the tag team titles with Booker T, and came out victorious against Kane at No Mercy.

He then feuded with Edge, losing to him in at Survivor Series 2001 in a match in which the WCW United States Championship and the WWF Intercontinental Championship were unified. On the same night, he won a battle royal which granted him immunity from being fired for a year after attacking and taking the place of Scotty 2 Hotty, and for a brief period of time threw his weight around, attacking non-wrestlers. This gimmick was dropped, and Test's immunity was not mentioned again.

The Un-Americans (Lance Storm, Test and Christian) on an episode of SmackDown!In 2002, Test made it to the semi-finals of the King of the Ring tournament, facing the eventual winner, Brock Lesnar and nearly defeated Lesnar until Paul Heyman interfered. Test later formed "The Un-Americans" along with Lance Storm, Christian and William Regal, culminating in a match with the Undertaker at Summerslam which he would lose.

In October 2002, Stacy Keibler became Test's onscreen girlfriend and "image consultant". She instructed him to cut his hair and switch his customary leather trousers for short tights. Stacy dubbed Test's fans "Testicles", theorizing that The Rock had the people, Kane had the Kaneanites and Hulk Hogan had the Hulkamaniacs, so Test should have the Testicles. Test feuded with Chris Jericho after he "accidentally" knocked out Stacy with a chair shot aimed at Test, eliminating him from the 2003 Royal Rumble.

Test formed a tag team with the returning Scott Steiner, and began to mistreat Stacy after he became suspicious of her relationship with Steiner. The partners split and began vying for Stacy's managerial services. Test eventually defeated Steiner, winning the services of Stacy and announcing his intentions to "make her my whore". He defeated Steiner again, forcing him to become Test's manservant. Steiner then attacked Stacy, blaming her for having to take orders from another man. Test freed Steiner from his obligation, and the pair became a tag team once again and treating Keibler like a slave. The two challenged for the World Tag Team Championship on more than one occasion, but came up short. They were then fired by Mick Foley, who was only CO GM for two nights and then they got hired back by then RAW GM, Eric Bishoff. However Keibler was now a free woman.

Test underwent neck fusion surgery in July 2004 under Dr. Lloyd Youngblood. On November 1, 2004, Test was released from WWE along with his previous tag partner, A-Train, and Billy Gunn. This was somewhat controversial, as Test was still in rehab for his injured neck, and it is often considered good protocol for an employer to wait until the employee is well enough to work before releasing them.

Independent circuit (2005)
                  Test returned to the ring in May 2005, and began accepting bookings with various independent promotions. His most prominent role in the independent circuit was in Kishi's Nu-Wrestling Evolution promotion, where he took on the ring name Big Foot, due to his "big boot" finishing move.

World Wrestling Entertainment (2006-2007)
                  On March 22, 2006, WWE announced that Test had verbally agreed to return to WWE after competing in dark matches before RAW and SmackDown!. Subsequently, vignettes began to play during ECW on Sci Fi, announcing that Test was coming to the ECW brand of WWE. He made his debut on the July 4, 2006 episode of ECW, defeating Al Snow, and punting Head into the crowd after the victory. Test's first real angle in ECW placed him as part of a feud between new ECW and old ECW stars, first teaming up with Mike Knox, and enveloping other newcomers, The Big Show and Matt Striker, against "ECW originals" Rob Van Dam, Sabu, and The Sandman.

November 7 on ECW, Test defeated Tommy Dreamer to earn a spot in the Extreme Elimination Chamber at December to Dismember. At December to Dismember, Test competed in the Extreme Elimination Chamber for the ECW World Heavyweight Championship and eliminated Hardcore Holly and Rob Van Dam before being pinned by eventual winner Bobby Lashley. He would fail to defeat Lashley in three consecutive matches, including a title match at the 2007 Royal Rumble and a title rematch on the January 30 episode of ECW. This was his last television appearance.

On February 18, 2007, WWE RAW commentator Jim Ross confirmed that Test had been suspended for 30 days for violating the WWE "Wellness Program". [2] The next week, on February 27, Test was released from his contract with World Wrestling Entertainment.[3] Later, on his MySpace page, Martin claimed he was released because he requested it. [4]

Comment

Anyone need a Zorse?

http://uk.reuters.com/news/video/vid...?videoId=58491

Comment

Do they taste like chicken?

Comment

Working...
                      X