• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

la la la laaa

Comment

Comment

six

Comment

Comment

ate. had chilli and a big ol' dollop of sour cream.

Fortune Green 2193
            zeitghost 1230
            n5gooner 949
            DS23 800
            Xenophon 720
            DaveB 687
            The Lone Gunman 416
            PRC1964 339
            threaded 228
            Clownio 184
            Last edited by DS23; 29 June 2007, 12:21.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
              ate. had chilli and a big ol' dollop of sour cream.

Fortune Green 2193

zeitghost 1230
              n5gooner 949
              DS23 800
              Xenophon 720
              DaveB 687
              The Lone Gunman 416
              PRC1964 339
              threaded 228
              Clownio 184

not many more until you've caught up with me!!!
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

N Continued......

nadbag n. Nutsack; scrotum.

navigator of the windward pass euph. Rear admiral (qv).

necking turds v. Descriptive of one suffering from halitosis. As in, "Excuse me, madam, I don't wish to appear rude, but have you been necking turds?"

Niagra Falls euph, To jizz down the small of one's back so that the jizz creates the now famous 'Niagra Falls'

Niffkin's bridge n. Female equivalent of the Biffin bridge or barse (qv).

night watchman n. A copper bolt that has failed to flush away and is discovered the next morning.

nipping the turtle v. Crimping off a length; shutting the bomb bay doors.

Nobbies rhym. slang. Piles; Emmas; bum grapes. From Nobby Stiles, combative, bald, false teethed 1966 World Cup winning English footballer.

nodding dog n. An ugly woman performing horatio in the back of a car.

nooner n. See funch.

norks n. Knockers.

norton n. Bearded clam; Beetle bonnet (qv).

Norwich exclm. Acronym used on military correspondence - Knickers Off Ready When I Come Home. First used during WW1, when Norwich was known as Korwich.

notcher n. Biffin bridge. The area of skin between the clock-weights (qv) and the starfish, so called because it's 'notcher' bo11ocks and it's 'notcher' arse.

nurfing v. Garbooning (qv); nerding; pooming; shniffle-piffling; snaffling; snarfing; snarzing; snerking; snurdling; snurging. The (presumably very common) act of sniffing a lady's bicycle seat.

nut-butter n. The lightly salted dairy product served hot from the male churns (qv) onto baps.

nutmegs n. Balls that hang between a footballer's legs.
                I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

notcher n. Biffin bridge. The area of skin between the clock-weights (qv) and the starfish, so called because it's 'notcher' bo11ocks and it's 'notcher' arse.or on a feamale, Beaver bridge....
                  SA says;
                  Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

O

oil the truncheon euph. To polish the bobbies helmet; collect one's own kindling; w@nk.

oily loaf n. A well baked turd.

olivia v. To have sex with several filthy tramps on a piss stained mattress, all at once.

onanism (oh-nun-ism) n. 1. Incomplete sexual intercourse. 2. A posh word what the Queen might use for w@nking and that.

on the other bus euph. Homosexual; bowling from the Pavilion end (qv).

one eyed trouser snake euph. Penis; John Thomas; pink oboe. Also one eyed zipper fish, one eyed pant python.

one off the wrist euph. Five knuckle shuffle; hand shandy.

oomlaaters n. Very large chumbawumbas (qv).

open clam shot n. Full-on oyster; close-up pink (qv). Artistic adult camera angle.

open your lunchbox euph. To float an air biscuit (qv) resembling yesterday's egg sandwiches.

opera house n. A large va**na, with heavy, pink safety curtains.

oreo n. An inverse chocolate sandwich (qv).

overblaaters n. Pendulous oomlaaters (qv) which rest on a big round gut.

owner operator euph. ******; one who plays with his own pork sword.
                    I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

keep 'em coming!
                      SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                      X