• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Time ! ! !

I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Beer time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
        Every time I go outside it starts pissing down and when I get back in the sun comes out.

I want someone to sue.

Look in the mirror and sue yourself.

Comment

Comment

Comment

let's do a little bit of surfing

Bugtraq ID: 10338
              Class: Failure to Handle Exceptional Conditions
              CVE:
              Remote: Yes
              Local: No
              Published: May 13 2004 12:00AM
              Updated: May 13 2004 12:00AM
              Credit: Discovery is credited to Armin Pelkmann.
              Vulnerable: Agnitum Outpost Firewall 2.1
              Last edited by DS23; 29 June 2007, 21:22.

Comment

http://www.bluetack.co.uk/forums/

maybe we should take a kinda busman's holiday
                Last edited by DS23; 29 June 2007, 21:23.

Comment

The first Dennis Falcon to receive Cambridge Blue livery was E114 KDX, which had gone straight to the Purfleet works of EnsignBus. This arrived in Cambridge on December 27th and entered traffic as 417 the next day. Sister 116 was used to return the shunt driver back to Purfleet where she received her repaint. The repaint of 114 followed a few weeks later.
                  Last edited by DS23; 29 June 2007, 21:23.

Comment

Purfleet is a place in the Thurrock unitary authority in England. It is situated south of the A13 road on the River Thames and within the easterly bounds of the M25 motorway but just outside the Greater London boundary. There is some industry to the south and the area forms part of the Thames Gateway redevelopment area.
                    Last edited by DS23; 29 June 2007, 21:24.

Comment

The Thames Gateway is an area of land stretching 40 miles (60 km) eastwards from East London on both sides of the River Thames and the Thames Estuary. The area, which includes much brownfield land, has been designated a national priority for urban regeneration. It stretches from Westferry in Tower Hamlets to the Isle of Sheppey.
                      Last edited by DS23; 29 June 2007, 21:25.

Comment

Working...
                      X