• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is after 22000 was reached. obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Here pretty much all on my own..... I have no plans to talk to anyone, so they'll never know!!
      Excellent!! Get stuck in then, and enjoy!!

And try not to shag the post boy
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        Are you not going to just get yourself out on the tap tonight Cailin?

The best way to get over a fella is to get under another
        or on top.......or to the side........or standing in the shower..........

Okay - better stop now
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Will you not get the sack for drinking at work though? Its not really the done thing is it?

Or is noone there?
          That’s an interesting one, it depends on the place. Some places it’s a disciplinary, other places have their own bar actually in the office. Client I’m at there’s booze all over the place. The CEO has a booze cabinet openely on display in his office!
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

quite. it just ain't the done thing excepting in one unique case yesterday.

Comment

Are you not going to just get yourself out on the tap tonight Cailin?

The best way to get over a fella is to get under another
              Me Mam and aunt and cousins are over for the weekend, so it's going to be a mental one for me - I'm tired thinking about it already!

Maybe I'll see the barman later though
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

this place used to be a lonely backwater.

Comment

it's becoming a torrent.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                    quite. it just ain't the done thing excepting in one unique case yesterday.
                    It's really mean that... I wonder who did it? Surely there must have been a reason!!
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

different but i like it.

Comment

Working...
                      X