• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFBSZ
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Tonight's entertainment opened with an episode of UFO in HD: Flight Path, being the third episode produced, though it apparently became episode fifteen on its original broadcast in whichever ITV region IMDb are working from; other regions showed them in a different order, and the whole question of which order they're supposed to be in has remained a matter of great contention ever since.

After that: American Made (2017), based on a true story, in which Tom Cruise plays a pilot who did various nefarious things for the CIA in the 1980s, which eventually resulted in the whole Iran-Contra affair. It was pretty good, and I knew more about the backstory of that whole sleazy business by the end of it than I ever found out from the news back when it all blew up in Reagan's face.

And finally, Tremors (1990), which I haven't watched in fifteen or twenty years, and which remains good fun

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all very foggy out.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Morning all very foggy out.
          Morning all looks like it's all thawing here so will venture out for the MOT later
          Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
            Morning all looks like it's all thawing here so will venture out for the MOT later
            Back in from a very enjoyable dog walk. The thaw has started, it's currently +0.5C

Comment

MOT went well (as it usually does ). Enjoyable drive over with the top down, only tricky buts were my road and the lane to the garage.

The Five normally only gets used during the summer and tyres aren't the best (they were fresh on when I got the car and not my choice but loathe to chuck a virtually new set of tyres) so a few interesting moments down that last lane, but then I do love old school rear wheel drive
              Do what thou wilt

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Very white out there

Apparently it'll probably snow again this evening then rain overnight, so any pleasant prospect out of my windows will be disposed of in time for the start of a new week

Comment

Merrily devising test cases for some stuff

I suspect it now works as it should, and I'll have to start thinking about putting it to use.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Merrily devising test cases for some stuff

I suspect it now works as it should, and I'll have to start thinking about putting it to use.
                    i went to the pub with some old mates, very pleasant afternoon it was too, haddock, chips and peas for dinner i think

Comment

Right, all tests passing and - more importantly - the things are doing what I want them to do.

It's a bit late to start cooking dinner, so I suppose I'd better nip down the Chinese

Comment

Working...
                      X