• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all.

Wasn't looking forward to the commute this morning, but in the end there weren't any delays on the long journey from the kitchen to the office (via the utility room)

New extension details sorted and schedule sent to agent..

Waded though client emails (deleted most of them )

Time for a brew.
        Do what thou wilt

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey, rainy sort of day out there; I think I'll stay in

Good night's sleep though

Comment

Afternoon all.
            Dreich oot therre theday.
            Now offically benched for the first time in four years.
            Bored.
            I don't know whether i should just retire now, i've enough pensions etc to see me out, but i don't see me sitting around doing feck all all day, every day.
            hmmmmmm..................

Comment

Where's barrydidit? did a ceiling fall on him??

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                Where's barrydidit? did a ceiling fall on him??
                No relevance to me mentioning this in relation to the quotation above I am sure, but where is Lady Muck as well? She meets us all, agrees to arrange next years xmas do, posts on one day and then disappears... I didn't think we were that bad
                Last edited by northernladuk; 2 January 2018, 13:46.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  No relevance to me mentioning this in relation to the quotation above I am sure, but where is Lady Muck as well? She meets us all, agrees to arrange next years xmas do, posts on one day and then disappears... I didn't think we were that bad
                  She went on an extended holiday to get over it...
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    She went on an extended holiday's having extensive therapy to get over it...
                    FTFY
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

New debit card arrived from the bank as the old one expires this month, so now I get to spend a few weeks updating the card number on all the websites I've used it on in the past few years

Comment

Working...
                      X