• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    To be fair you gave negative rep to another poster for no fecking reason in general. So why are you surprised some people do the same to you?
    "To be fair" - no its a personal attack by you.

So YOU have decided there is no reason without asking my point of view.

To set the record straight, when I had an issue with eek I PMed him and we sorted out out privately. For people I have met in real life, and am linked in with, and even facebook friends with, I don't like to be knifed in the back.

Comment

A bigger issue is various posters (not you or MS) giving highly personal attacks because I try to help people who are facing suicide. Which admin does nothing about.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        To be fair you gave negative rep to another poster for no fecking reason in general. So why are you surprised some people do the same to you?
        I believe there is a valid reason - shall we leave it at that...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

And don't even get me started on sexism in CUK.

Comment

Certain people should be VERY careful if they turn up for real-life meets......

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              I believe there is a valid reason - shall we leave it at that...
              Sorry mate. I will go for a lie down. I also wish to apologize to NF.

Comment

Late lunch of the last of the ham and lentil soup from the other day

Comment

Picked up my glazed ham from the butchers and it seemed to be rude not to get stuck right into it

Fantastic as always

I added that to the smoked salmon and the full fry up I had earlier
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    Picked up my glazed ham from the butchers and it seemed to be rude not to get stuck right into it

Fantastic as always

I added that to the smoked salmon and the full fry up I had earlier
                    you chasing MF for fattus feckus 2017??

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      you chasing MF for fattus feckus 2017??

It takes time to get that big
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X