• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although eagerly awaiting Mrs. MarkyMarks return I have a Dexter T bone for tea .

Ye old metal griddle is out, feckin weighs a bloody ton!

You can tell NF is on the mend, as he is fantasizing about bacon
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      All day breakfast for tea, with orange juice, and chocolate mousse

I’ll be glad to get back to eating quality sausages and bacon again
      The food has improved since I was in. Sounds like you are on the mend.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        The food has improved since I was in. Sounds like you are on the mend.
        The food's not that bad, for a few days. Two weeks of it is around ten days too long though

Comment

Have just been reminded why we don't use ye olde griddle pan any more .

The T bone was cooked to absolute perfection with a lovely crust on it

Unfortunately the smoke alarm went off at least 3 times seemingly endlessly, Mrs. MarkyMark had to deal with it whilst on the phone.

Of course its so feckin' safe you can't just do something as simple as take the battery out

An additional stark reminder as to why the indoor BBQ concept doesn't really cut it in a one bedroom flat
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Lamb Tagine for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Lamb Tagine for dinner.
              Yum, did you cook it Brillo, I mean Alegenon

I should have said, Mrs. Marky Mark responded calmley about the alarm.

I just checked my balls, they are also still there
              Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 15 December 2017, 20:58.
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                Yum, did you cook it Brillo, I mean Alegenon

I should have said, Mrs. Marky Mark responded calmley about the alarm.

I just checked my balls, they are also still there
                Don't be silly! I am only allowed into the kitchen to clear up.

I just checked my balls. I do so every few seconds. When Mrs BP complains I remind her its complex down there.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Don't be silly! I am only allowed into the kitchen to clear up.

I just checked my balls. I do so every few seconds. When Mrs BP complains I remind her its complex down there.
                  Sounds like Mrs. BP is very lucky with such a restrained attitude......

Thats all I'm going to say
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I was hoping they’d remove the two remaining cannulas in my left arm, but it seems not tonight

Still, I’m hoping to get a decent night’s sleep now I have a room to myself, and no machines that go ping

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I was hoping they’d remove the two remaining cannulas in my left arm, but it seems not tonight

Still, I’m hoping to get a decent night’s sleep now I have a room to myself, and no machines that go ping
                      one day at a time, old son.
                      if you miss the pings, i'm sure some of your mates here can supply them

Comment

Working...
                      X