• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not a bad run rate for 6800 century really, it took 4 days!
    Thats 25 a day, which is pretty good really!!

so we should be on 6900 by wednesday really
    threenine.co.uk
    Cultivate, Develop & Sustain Innovation

Comment

Oh well just thought I'd just add another
      threenine.co.uk

Comment

It has not stopped raining all day here in Edlesborough. I can't get out in the garden, can't do any meaningful outdoor sport, and my gravel drive looks like Brighton Beach at high tide (but not the nudist bit). So my wife has forced me down the shops to buy a new bathroom suite. Ouch.

I need someone to blame. How can I pin this on Blair?

Comment

The odds of having a Sunny day, right after a Bank Holiday?
          threenine.co.uk

Comment

Hmm, time for a bit of an effor to get to 3000 posts I think.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Been slacking of recently, what with work and othe stuff getting in the way.

Comment

Had a reasonably productive weekend despite the weather.

Comment

Went out and bought a new road bike. Nothing flash, only £250.

Comment

Went for a run on Sunday before the rain came down.

Comment

And entered what will be my first Triathlon at the end of August.

Comment

Working...
                      X