• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't really see the point in spending a shed load on a bike I wont get the best out of at the moment, if ever.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Unlike my brother, who is a cycling nutter.

Comment

I guess the problem for me is I have two bikes already now, nether one is a road bike as such.
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

He has 5 different road bikes atm, worth well over £7500 between them.

Comment

His idea of a relaxing evening is 2 hours on a static training bike watching videos of Lance Armstrong riding up very big hills.

Comment

3 more to go.....

Comment

Went to see Pirates of the Caribean with the family last night.

Comment

Excellent film I thought. I know some people have slagged it off for being too logn and being slow but I thought it was very good indeed. Possibly the best of the three, the second one being the worst as is the way of trilogies.

Comment

3000 posts at last......

Comment

But no new title

Comment

Working...
                      X