• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Guys, feeling a little heavy headed after the first party of the season.
    Twas a good one with kids party first with a load of fireworks first and then an adults party after.

Eventually literally rolled home for 7AM, a bit of kip and then a large curry delivered after, with a few beers
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Why isn't it lunchtime yet? I'm hank.

Comment

Morning denizens

Another grey sort of day out there

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Links are up
            A fabulous set today! The presents not to give is hilarious.

Comment

Just realised that if I save lunch for dinner, I'll have exactly the right amount of food to leave the fridge empty (ignoring jars and such) when I go away for Christmas, ready to receive the week's worth of leftovers I'll inevitably bring back

Comment

Tried to order stuff off Amazon and it tells me the Amazon Locker is full

Tried two further-away ones, and they're also full. At this rate everybody will be getting a family pack of cheese & onion crisps from Sainsbury's Local

Comment

Just booked a freebie training day for CRM Saturday. Then organised a day trip to London for it.

First class train ticket was £1.50 more than second so I'll have breakfast on the train thank you very much...
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Got a shopping list for Ikea, and everything I plan to get is in stock. Even better, it'll fit in the car. Google says the store is at its quietest in its last hour, after eight in the evening. Looks like I'm going for a drive later

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Got a shopping list for Ikea, and everything I plan to get is in stock. Even better, it'll fit in the car. Google says the store is at its quietest in its last hour, after eight in the evening. Looks like I'm going for a drive later
                      Can you get us some blue bags. We've managed to loss all of ours and I need to get about 8....
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X