• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chinese for dinner

It occurred to me on the way back that it's probably my last Chinese takeaway before Christmas. This is, of course, the traditional occasion for thinking "I'd better get on Amazon and find some junk for people that can be delivered this week"

Comment

The fog appears to have gone away for now, though it's due back later and through the small hours

Comment

The fog(tm) came to Neath, but it's gone now.

Dunno what happened to the pheasant, but the cat didn't get it.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey day, but quite mild for the time of year

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
            Not sure how but CovToddler has managed to go from almost asleep at the Christmas party we attended earlier (meaning we went home early) to charging around the house with an unopened packet of loo roll singing "Happy Birthday."
            So Jesus is going to get toilet roll for Christmas?

yep you think you have them beat then they pull the unlimited energy trick on you. Wait for it to go quiet and see where he falls.
            Last edited by vetran; 18 December 2016, 14:34.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQtFtyrZ-IA

Comment

Leg of lamb duly roasted & consumed.

For the 2nd week in succession I managed to not make lumpy gravy.

Which was very nice & most satisfying.

Comment

Anybody know what Ikea is like in the run-up to Christmas? I need a second desk now that my ridiculously wide monitor is no longer serving in its temporary role as a TV.

Comment

Evening all enjoyable day on the slopes/in the bars
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      So Jesus is going to get toilet roll for Christmas?

yep you think you have them beat then they pull the unlimited energy trick on you. Wait for it to go quiet and see where he falls.
                      He eventually gave up and went to sleep approaching midnight.

Comment

Working...
                      X