• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it true that pork scratchings can only be made out of pigs testicles?
    No, they can also be made from the rump.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Right, time for sushi & Guinness...
      You in Kyoto or Tokyo?
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Afternoon all

Thanks for waking the parrot.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          You in Kyoto or Tokyo?
          Matsue

Eshima Ohashi Bridge in Matsue, Japan | Amusing Planet

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Afternoon all

Thanks for waking the parrot.
            WE will try to do the same with Janey....

Comment

Tidied my desk of assorted rubbish. Despite this involving looking at things close up, I for some reason did it with my faraway-things glasses on, meaning I'm now feeling slightly nauseated and think I have a headache coming on

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Tidied my desk of assorted rubbish. Despite this involving looking at things close up, I for some reason did it with my faraway-things glasses on, meaning I'm now feeling slightly nauseated and think I have a headache coming on
                I misread that.

Comment

Oh Deity, they're doing some more pic programming.

Ho very hum.

Comment

And someone was looking, earlier, for hyperterminal on a Win7 box.

Comment

Lunch today has been an omelette, with those little foreign bacon cubes - pancetta, is it? Or is that some kind of bread? Anyway, I had some eggs that needed to be to used up, so I did

Comment

Working...
                      X