• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    You in Kyoto or Tokyo?
    Osaka. Just out of the Captain Kankaroo.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Learning that looking for a new job while still in contract has advantages and disadvantages, advantages seem to be being more picky in what to apply for and sticking to your expectations rigidly, disadvantages mean trying to find a quite part of ClientCo to take a call
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Lunch today has been an omelette, with those little foreign bacon cubes - pancetta, is it? Or is that some kind of bread? Anyway, I had some eggs that needed to be to used up, so I did
        I had an omelette too. With the left over mushrooms from last night's stir fry, and some oven fries.

Comment

South of Hiroshima then.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Oh Deity, they're doing some more pic programming.

Ho very hum.
            Thank feck, the one that's stayed on is getting to grips with it.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              I had an omelette too. With the left over mushrooms from last night's stir fry, and some oven fries.
              Lunch was a smoothie of various fruits and some porridge oats. Cba with cooking.

Spare ribs and cabbage almost ready, just waiting for the spuds to be done.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I had some eggs that needed to be to used up, so I did
                As is fairly usual in the ZeitFridge, the eggs I needed to use the other week were BBE Dec 2015.

They were perfectly ok.

I cracked each one into a cup before adding it though.

Comment

As is fairly usual in the ZeitFridge, the eggs I needed to use the other week were BBE Dec 2015.

They were perfectly ok.

I cracked each one into a cup before adding it though.
                  I did the float test with mine. Despite being a few days past their use-by, they both lay on their sides on the bottom, so no problem

Comment

Thank feck, the one that's stayed on is getting to grips with it.

Comment

Just for a change from the liver, fava beans and a nice chianti, I'm having lentil <pffffft> soup this evening for my tea*.

*Where I come from we don't refer to it as "supper" FFS.

May have got a bit overboard on the stock cubes, judging by the colour it's gone.

<thinks: forgot the bones in the freezer that I usually use for this>

Comment

Working...
                      X