• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    I've been summoned to client site as they are having an inspection
    So it's a night away and a few beers and a meal
    I was going to have ribeye. But I went for the American bbq bacon burger and a side of onion rings

Comment

And I'm quite tired after getting up at 5am so I could catch the train to site

Comment

Luckily I had bacon buttie and coffee on the train

Comment

Luckily I had bacon buttie and coffee on the train
          However I was still hungry at lunch so went for a festive baguette. Roast turkey bacon cranberry and stuffing

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Use the winter to get the "puppy fat" off, then come spring you will be lean and mean and ready to get run over by a HGV
            Sounds like a plan

Comment

I'm experiencing something new tonight. Stella black?
              Never heard of it before but it seems ok.
              I was going to have ribeye. But I went for the American bbq bacon burger and a side of onion rings
              A change is as good as a rest

Though not that one

Comment

I'd ended up with sixteen browser windows open, most with between six and twelve tabs, so I settled down to cull them as necessary.

It's taken me three hours

I did read a few bits before closing them, though. And lots of other stuff I saved to Pinboard.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  I'd ended up with sixteen browser windows open, most with between six and twelve tabs, so I settled down to cull them as necessary.

It's taken me three hours

I did read a few bits before closing them, though. And lots of other stuff I saved to Pinboard.
                  Onetab is useful!
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Been on my first Scottish drinkies session.

Am quietly pissed.

That is all.
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                      Been on my first Scottish drinkies session.

Am quietly pissed.

That is all.
                      Quietly pished is good...... Not something many Scotish drinkers are noted for however.

Comment

Working...
                      X