• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon.

Lots of Guinness.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Afternoon.

Lots of Guinness.

Comment

Must be time for my afternoon snooze.

Comment

Almost at the end of today's washing.

There'll be more to do tomorrow.

Off to the party in Cardiff shortly.

Ho fecking hum.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Almost at the end of today's washing.

There'll be more to do tomorrow.

Off to the party in Cardiff shortly.

Ho fecking hum.
            Have fun!

Comment

The remains of last night's Boeuf Guinessignon have been transformed into two unbaked pies, placed in the freezer for future consumption when I can't be bothered to do anything complicated

I have a Porterhouse steak for tonight

(Is that supposed to be capitalised? Seems like it ought to be, but maybe that's just the influence of Tom Sharpe's great 1974 comic novel Porterhouse Blue.)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                The remains of last night's Boeuf Guinessignon have been transformed into two unbaked pies, placed in the freezer for future consumption when I can't be bothered to do anything complicated

I have a Porterhouse steak for tonight

(Is that supposed to be capitalised? Seems like it ought to be, but maybe that's just the influence of Tom Sharpe's great 1974 comic novel Porterhouse Blue.)
                A quality steak like that deserves capitalisation!

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                  A quality steak like that deserves capitalisation!
                  It certainly did - very, very nice indeed

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Have fun!
                    It was rather pleasant once the stress of getting there wore off.

Just as well I didn't go on the train since Cardiff appears to have changed completely since last I was there.

Comment

Curiously, Ifeel rather poorer now, having donated £100 to ZeitNephew and £300 to ZeitNeice (who I see much more infrequently).

Also the restaurant served up asparagus deluged in balsamic vinegar which sort of defeated the object.

Still made my wee smell funny though.

Comment

Working...
                      X