• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    It's proper chucky bucketing it with hail and snow now. About an inch on our lane already.
    I can finally head out now and get some drugs for Mr N.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Lost: one will to live.

It's the never ending 'elf & safetea bulltulipe with a new H&S :nazi:

What shall I put on my example form: user of computer, risk: rsi, likelyhood: 3, possible, s thing: 1.

Next line: paper cuts from handouts.

Compare with the chaps running machine workshops, where death & destruction are possible, especially with our esteemed customers & their lack of almost everything to do with common sense.

Oooo, what's this hole? I know I'll put my finger in it while the lathe is running.

Comment

Byeeeeee

Back to the H&S tosspot :nazi: I go.

Comment

Demoed our stuff to the Yanks.

Response: a rather dismissive "Yeah, we've got one that does that"

Ho hum.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Delivery of specified/agreed deliverables
            That doesn't imply the time frame for delivery which mine did...

I know it's semantics but still....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

In other news, my approach to testing an HTTP API has caused a small amount of controversy

I think posting the entire text of Chapter One of Moby Dick to every field, regardless of its intended type, is quite reasonable. The server begs to differ

Comment

Just had to dispatch a rabbit that was in our front garden, it had myxomatosis but could still see well enough to lead me a bit of a chase.
                I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
                  Just had to dispatch a rabbit that was in our front garden, it had myxomatosis but could still see well enough to lead me a bit of a chase.
                  How did you get rid of it? Shotgun??

Hmmm, might see if I can get rabbit and that weekend and do a casserole.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

In other news I got some interesting beers from the local alcohol emporium. Anchor steam beer co, an IPA, a maple style and a.n.other

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      How did you get rid of it? Shotgun??

Hmmm, might see if I can get rabbit and that weekend and do a casserole.
                      No, I wouldn't waste a cartridge, just a quick chop to the back of its neck. Then threw it into the heather, Reynard will get it tonight.

I have heard you can eat them even if they have myxy but I wouldn't fancy it.
                      I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Working...
                      X