• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    WNFS.

Wot's a "blue-ray"?

Needless to say, I don't have one.

Sounds like a weapon. Probably more effective than polystyrene rocks

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        I also found the behaviour of a couple of youngish people, not in uniform, interesting: I got the impression they may well have been plain-clothes coppers, so presumably DS. They looked quite trendy, but they didn't seem to be on the side of the oppressed.
        I saw a documentary on this. I believe they belong to a police department known as 21 Jump Street

Comment

Morning All.

Super bored today. Thankfully I'm heading back to blighty this afternoon.

Comment

Morning
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I've never roasted a duck.

Have I missed much?
              Yes, loads of lovely crispy goodness and lots of dripping for roasting spuds.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Sounds like a weapon. Probably more effective than polystyrene rocks
                I just want summat where I press play and it works.

But no, I have to check I'm on the right refresh rate depending on what I'm watching and then all the faff with tv series on blu-ray.

We do have one or 2 HDDVDs and they won't play on the version of the fecking software he has.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I've never roasted a duck.

Have I missed much?
                  comparing it to chicken its the difference between a Burger and steak.

well worth it.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

gym done...
                    Join IPSE

Comment

ommm...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X