• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicken enchiladas with way too much chilli and cheese. but

Comment

Veggie lasagne...
      Join IPSE

Comment

night all...
        Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Why is it in order to watch a fecking blu-ray I have to go to a another forum to find out to sort out the menu to watch the second episode.
          Because those of us on this forum are crap at knowing what to do in those circumstances?

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            I had that monday, I do like mini chicken for one
            They're a really good idea

I dithered between those and a Gressingham duck, but I decided to hold off on the duck for now. I think I prefer a weekend to properly appreciate roasting a duck

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Now ambling down to the pub to have a quiet pint or more while reading the latest Private Eye
              Some kind of shenanigans outside the pub: the police stopped and searched a group of young people. I'd seen them (the police, not the young people) obviously lying in wait around the neighbourhood, hiding here and there in their cars, as I was walking to the pub, and assumed they were planning a raid of some kind. It turned out it happened right outside the window where I was sat in the pub

Eventually some people were taken away in a van. There was some weird stuff going on with a young woman who had apparently collapsed, or at least was sitting on the pavement, possibly with cuffs on. Not sure what was happening with her, but it seemed they were prepping her to be taken away in a van (which backed up to her position after they'd moved a car), rather than over to the Royal Infirmary's A&E a hundred yards away.

I also found the behaviour of a couple of youngish people, not in uniform, interesting: I got the impression they may well have been plain-clothes coppers, so presumably DS. They looked quite trendy, but they didn't seem to be on the side of the oppressed.

I expect I'll read something about our heroic police force stamping out the distribution of dangerous drugs on our streets, when in reality all that happened is that a few dozen Es and a bit of whizz never made it to a club night in town

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all.

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                  Do you think we could get it to a record number of postings before it gets deleted?
                  Dunno.

It's a possibility I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Because those of us on this forum are crap at knowing what to do in those circumstances?
                    WNFS.

Wot's a "blue-ray"?

Needless to say, I don't have one.

Comment

I've never roasted a duck.

Have I missed much?

Comment

Working...
                      X